Saturday, July 6, 2013

E.T the Extra-Terrestrial 1982 [English] DVDR Torrent Download

E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982)

Good rate 21 Bad rate 0


E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 150
Peers: 78

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 1982
Genre: Adventure, Drama, Family
Director: Steven Spielberg
Starring: Dee Wallace, Henry Thomas, Peter Coyote

Description:
Meek and alienated child finds a stranded extraterrestrial. You must find the courage to defy the authorities to help the alien to his home planet.
Review:
Today, when I was alone in my house, looking through my DVDs, trying to figure out which movie you should see the fun. I saw ET and I had not seen him for almost 3-4 years ago. I saw the movie, since I was 4 years old, so I'm wondering if I still love it when I'm an adult. As I watched the movie, I had a wave of nostalgia that runs through me, I remember the days when I was a kid with my family. The film is not at all think it childish to me it was really fun, as I was when I was a kid. This movie is not old at all as 30 years ago. This film is a film truly timeless and will always be remembered. This is one of the best films of Steven Spielberg. (And this is not an easy task) Timeless classic 10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment