Friday, July 19, 2013

Just Go with It 2011 [Eng] BluRay.XViD Torrent Download

Just Go with It (2011)

Good rate 5 Bad rate 4


Just Go with It torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 109
Peers: 77

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2011
Genre: Comedy, Romance
Director: Dennis Dugan
Starring: Adam Sandler, Jennifer Aniston, Nicole Kidman

Description:
On a weekend trip to Hawaii, a plastic surgeon convinces his loyal to pose as his soon-to-be-divorced wife in order to cover one lie unwise assistant he told and many of its young dashurëne.
Review:
First, the Adam Sandler movie. If you hate Diana Ross movies, then you will not like this.I gave him an 8/10 because it was one of the best films of Adam Sandler. The story and the story was better than I expected, development has been pretty good as well. Certainly there were many points where I had to slap my forehead b / c it was funny.Yeah thick, its more realistic, but if you're expecting realism, what is wrong with you? Of course, Jennifer ANNISTON the ugly chick that is like saying that a million dollars is not much money, but she's a good job in the movie.The only complaint I had was the Adam Sandler used all the routes planned I used the girl I saw it!


No comments:

Post a Comment