Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Shawshank Redemption 1994 [English].[DVDRip].480p Torrent Download

The Shawshank Redemption (1994)

Good rate 14 Bad rate 3


The Shawshank Redemption torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 146
Peers: 81

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 1994
Genre: Crime, Drama
Director: Frank Darabont
Starring: Tim Robbins, Morgan Freeman, Bob Gunton

Description:
Two men making a connection for a number of years, finding solace and eventual redemption through acts of common decency.
Review:
Why would I want to write a review for 234 Shawshank Redemption? I'm not sure - almost everything that could be, perhaps, has been said about this has been said. But like many other people who wrote the reviews, I was, and I am deeply moved by this simple and eloquent Hope and friendship and redemption. The only movie I've seen that effects me so much to kill a Mockingbird. Both films leave me feeling a way to watch them.I will not see this movie at all: I do not like prison movies, and I do not normally see them. I work at a library branch and one day, when I was checking in The Shawshank Redemption is one of our older clients, she told me, whenever I feel down or depressed, I check out this movie and see him, and he always makes me feel better. At the time I thought it was very strange. One day, there was nothing on TV except the things that I did not look under any circumstances or things that I've seen many times. I remembered what she had said, so I watched it. I watched it many, many times since entãoe it gets better with every action showing.No, no special effects - just people with prison uniforms talking to each other.The Shawshank Redemption and To Kill a Mockingbird is not the best movies I've ever seen. I do not judge you, its technical performance - I do not care about that. I read that Citizen Kane or Godfather or this or that film is the best film ever made. They may have the best technique or to be the most influential films of all time, but noo better. The best films are those that relate to the soul. It takes a movie like The Shawshank Redemption, touches us.


No comments:

Post a Comment