Friday, July 19, 2013

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince 2009 [English] BDRip 720p Torrent Download

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)

Good rate 25 Bad rate 2


Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 129
Peers: 60

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2009
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Director: David Yates
Starring: Daniel Radcliffe, Michael Gambon, Rupert Grint

Description:
As Harry Potter begins his 6th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, he discovers an old book marked mysteriously This book belonging to the Half-Blood Prince and begins to learn more about Lord Voldemort's dark past.
Review:
I was lucky enough to see a preview of the Half-Blood Prince for three days before the opening day. I saw it a second time with my son is not quite ten, but are mature age and she does not scare easily. Places Both give me the unique advantage of both adult and child's perception of the film. I just recently started counting myself a true Harry Potter fan after my son introduced me to the movies a few years ago. I finished the book last only three weeks before seeing the film adaptation of Half-Blood Prince time.With data-the first book in my mind was the WRA = I have high hopes for the movie. And Yates, the production crew and cast, certainly delivered. The film surprised many levels of art. Colors washed out landscape stripped and let the constant feeling of fear and foreboding. The standard train ride to Hogwarts was especially difficult, we can see the landscape scorched by the hot summer sun and dotted with dark pools of water. Joyful lush greenery and usually train ride nowhere seen.Personally, I felt the pace was spot on and it was elegantly scannána time for all major plot point. Only if you enjoy character-driven plot lines and emotions. The new batch of scary looking wizard duels and attacks by magical creatures in the first half of the film pulls a little bit. My son, of course, became restless, and did not appreciate the subtlety and sophistication of the plot and the film approach.Most threatening tone and darker scannána was also lost, but I reveled in the details of the more general awareness of the dark interference & Scaron , Location. There are worse things in life are not afraid of the big hairy spiders. My son lost looking for


No comments:

Post a Comment