Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Rise of the Guardians 2012 English.DVD (x264) Torrent Download

Rise of the Guardians (2012)

Good rate 11 Bad rate 1


Rise of the Guardians torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 127
Peers: 82

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Family
Director: Peter Ramsey
Starring: Chris Pine, Alec Baldwin, Isla Fisher

Description:
When Pitch devils launch an attack on Earth, Guardians students immortal united in protecting innocent children worldwide.
Review:
I am 24 years old handsome macho man, but I love animated films. My wife and I went and saw the movie Date Night, and hands down the best Christmas movie of all time. It was full of wonder, amazement and magic.I described in at least four different times in the movie. It made me feel like a kid again, it made me think. I found myself gasping and laughing at the same parts of the three-year-old girl was sitting three seats away from a film that can do that is worth. best holiday movie of all times.I wife :) and I found the movie very touching and aroused feelings of the holidays, and that I had not felt since I was a kid. This may seem like a simple children's film, but it is much more than that, if you really allow yourself to feel the signs. :) I hope you and your family will enjoy it as much as we did!


No comments:

Post a Comment